Versatile, sophisticated and hygienic wall cladding in a range of functional and neutral shades
Thinking of replacing ceramic wall tiles with a proven, high-performance option? Consider Altro Whiterock – the hygienic alternative to tiles that is impact resistant, grout-free and easy to clean. Its smooth surface makes it a top choice for healthcare — in which sterile areas are of utmost importance.
Altro Whiterock White is HACCP approved and is made from a high-quality, food-safe PVCu polymer that can handle temperatures up to 140°F /60°C. This is ideal for food production environments. Combine with Altro safety flooring for a fully integrated, water-resistant finish perfect for showers and other wet environments.
This versatile and sophisticated wall cladding is available in a range of functional and neutral shades.
- Spas and pool decks
- Operating rooms
- Clean rooms
- Scrub rooms
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food manufacturing
- Impervious, integrated flooring and walling system
- Heat formable on site
- Easy to care for and low maintenance costs
- Extremely hygienic
- Phthalate free
- Emits zero VOCs
- May help contribute to LEED v4 and LEED 2009
- Altro Whiterock can be cleaned with a diluted soap/detergent solution, such as PVC wall cleaner.
- Use a lint-free, non-woven wipe or a polyester knit wipe. Both are extremely low in particle separation.
- When cleaning Altro Whiterock, we recommend the temperature of water does not exceed 140˚F (60˚C).
- Pressure cleaning with hot water may be used with the pressure nozzle, a minimum of 2 feet (600mm) away from the surface.